Friday, June 12, 2009

Top Dentist In Bay Ridge Brooklyn

Boost Blue Angel Mena v.

I've been thinking about Angel Mena, and I think perhaps the problem is he's playing a position that does not exploit the (limited) talent he possesses.

Unlike Rojas Mena infinity is not a player that will create plays based on pure skill. His game is speed, which does not impress everyone. Lack of good schools, and the quality of his passes are 50-50. But if you have good ball control, and what little I've been known to finish off the goal.

In my humble opinion, if Angel Mena is working, he could be the 2009 version of Gonzalo Luduena. That is, I think it should play forward role. Find play in the middle of the field, so if you can do, finish when you can and if not, short passes to open another front.

That way, I think you take away the opportunities which are sending the wrong sites, or trying to take somebody down the flanks, and realize their potential if effective where quick movements in the area, with short passes, and finishing when you can.

I think that's the best way to use Mena, and by doing so you get rid of Toral at the same time. Finish a front: Mena-Zambrano. What is a pairing similar to the one we have now, but cheaper. From there the next goal would be improving the tour de Mena.

But Perrone is a smart coach, and makes me think that not try to involve more parties

0 comments:

Post a Comment