Tuesday, April 26, 2011

What Happens If I Wax My Genital Wart

Peñarol Libertadores live inter Diego Alonso

inter live Peñarol

Diego Alonso "We must be strong"

Peñarol
live inter Diego Alonso


inter live

Peñarol Diego Alonso Diego Alonso

, one of the most experienced players Peñarol campus, spoke of this team, their personal time and analyzed the key against Inter de Porto Alegre for the second round.

Diego Alonso has played few minutes in recent times Peñarol, but has become a very important member of the campus. From experience, so he brings to the group from the human and the goals it has had to score at very important.

'The Tornado' spoke Radio 1010 AM, and analyzed the key to the second round against Inter of Porto Alegre for the knockout round of the Copa Libertadores, and said that "going to be a playoff in which we face the ultimate champion. That speaks for itself about the size of the rival. Not that I give the same against whom to play, but the fact is that at this stage of the tournament at this level, although you can mix some livianito, it is normal that all teams are strong and tough. Obviously there are some better than others, or teams go for better times. "

Beyond that front is the powerful International, Alonso said that most teams would rather avoid an opponent's history, the call and the quality of Peñarol. "I say with all humility, but any computer that has to face Peñarol think you have to come play at Centennial is going to be full, to Montevideo, with a very strong team, with history, with quality players. Perhaps, beyond the opponent, I would have liked was to define local as it can sometimes be an advantage, "said Diego. Peñarol inter live

Diego Alonso

The Tornado was analyzed for several minutes how you can get to raise the game Thursday. He said "I imagine a fetching Peñarol the game because a team does not know Peñarol carving out to play otherwise. We have an aggressive midfield, very fast players, we have the quality of Tony. I imagine that we will gain an advantage to lead the party in Porto Alegre. But it is also true that in this kind of game it is essential that you do not become goals, we must strive to be very solid. "

With regard to the personal time, Diego Alonso said "no need to play to be happy. I'm fine here in Peñarol, very happy for the moment I am living, I have the pleasure and privilege to be at 36 years in this club and at this level. For me it is an honor. I work to die every day to make things difficult for the coach, gave him not an inch to anyone. But above all things, I have great respect for Diego (Aguirre) and all my teammates, and that is why I do not need to start. Work to be, and be fought for every minute on the playing field. "

f.quenonino
inter live

Peñarol Diego Alonso

0 comments:

Post a Comment